Sunday, April 22, 2007

It all starts here!

It appears as if I have created my very first blog. How much fun! Actually I must confess, I just created this so that I could join another blog. If I could figure out how to do this, it would be just great.

This is the first weekend since school started (a LONG TIME ago) that I have literally had no homework. Though, placement tests and WYSO really take it out of me. I deserve a break. I cannot wait until summer! AHHH! I vow that this summer I will become a tan individual, devoting numerous hours to fun in the sun....even if I must get a job, it will only last (unless I really like it) until fall, when college begins.

LIST of where to apply

1. Starbucks
2. Cub Foods
3. Sentry
4. Borders
5. Barnes&Noble
6. Old Navy
7. Abercrombie&Fitch
8. Hollister
9. UW campus jobs?

How stressful. At least I do not have to do this until my birthday comes...which I am also excited for. However, my bf Alex won't tell me what he wants for his (which consequently is 2 days after mine).

I think I'm done for now. I must write this other blog to see if I may join...

MB

No comments: