Tuesday, May 1, 2007

As of now...!

I am so excited. I have become a part of the knitted babes blog! I found the email just 10 minutes ago.

In the mean time, I just got back from my lyrical/ballet dance class and it was a WORK OUT tonight. My recital is in 2 weeks, so we are really trying hard this week. I am the oldest in my class, HA! I guess not a lot of seniors in high school share my interest. Dance team try outs are in a couple of weeks, and though I am graduating, I still might try to help out my fellow team members in teaching the dance to the try outees. There are always a TON of girls.

SO! I have a dilemma for AP Lit. I just changed my independent reading book from As I Lay Dying, (very difficult in my opinion, not understandable enough to do a presentation on), to Joy Luck Club (which is WAY too easy, but however is on the list of recommended reads). Though I am not breaking any rules by reading this, I feel like I could've read it in 8th grade. I feel guilty because I think I could do better. I would change books again, however our book must be completed by this Friday, and I cannot possibly find and read a whole new book by that time. I would have chosen a book that was on the list that I had already read, but our teacher, at the beginning of the school year cleverly told us to write down a list of books we had read (so we couldn't cheat on this project I presume, not because she was curious)...but you'd think that if we had read one on the list, we still would've done just as much work if we had read it earlier or later...

HARVEST MOON AWL UPDATE
(If you don't know what this is, it's an RPG, not my real life)

Today (2nd year Winter 5-10), my calf became old enough to live in the barn, instead of an incubater. It is a boy, named Quin. Unfortunately, I wish it was a girl so it could provide me milk. Now all it can do is impregnate my other Star cow, who has not yet given milk because the bull (who I now realize I bought a little late) is STILL not old enough to give MP. I should just buy MP, but I am very stingy, and I have a feeling that he is going to turn adult really soon since I've had him a LONG time (almost 3 mo.). His name is Harris, and he is a basic. I have also seen the white monster thing, but cannot get the intermission scene with Daryl so I can get a free seed maker. Again, I can afford one, but I am very tight with the money, and want to save for a milk processing room. I am married to Celia and we have a son Peter.

Now I am going to go watch HOUSE, which I taped during ballet.

No comments: